List 42: 10 Things I love about Lola
Lola turned 8 on Sunday! It doesn’t seem 5 minutes since she was a babe in my arms, and now she’s growing up way to fast! Here’s 10 things that I love about her:
- she always has her nose in a book….
- she has the most amazing memory, remembers the craziest little things :)
- she loves parma violets as much as I do
- she draws cute, quirky pictures
- she’s a total history buff – and knows way more than I do about old kings & queens
- she’s still likes to hear ‘Goodnight Moon’ at bedtime
- she can be incredibly silly….
- and amazingly loving
- she watches the world… and sees every detail
- she loves to boogie to Green Day