When I was a little girl, my Dad used to get a hamper each year from work. I can remember the excitement of it arriving and us delving inside to see what goodies were in there. It’s one of those memories that has always stuck with me, and hampers at Christmas still make me really happy!
We were lucky enough to be sent a wonderful Christmas Hamper from Highland Fayre last week, and the kiddos excitement when it arrived was the best!
The hamper itself came packaged in a gorgeous red basket – I have a bit of thing for baskets, so I was sold straight away!
The hamper was packed with a fantastic selection of goodies –
- Brodies Scottish Breakfast Tea
- Dormen’s Bag of Traditional Dry Roasted Peanuts
- Yorkshire Crisps flavoured with Tomato, Basil & Mozzarella in a Presentation Drum
- Maretti Tomato, Olive & Oregano Bruschette Bites
- Mrs Bridges Christmas Preserve Berries with Mulled Wine
- Abbey Biscuits Traditionally Handmade Mince Pie Shorties
- Chloe’s Snowy Christmas Wreaths – All Butter Biscuits with Cranberries and Crème White Fondants
- Grandma Wild’s Luxury Mince Pies
- Whitakers Dark Chocolate Creams with Strawberry Infused Fondant Centres
The food is of fantastic quality and I thought that the selection was really well thought out. It would make a fantastic gift for somebody at Christmas, or a thank you for a member of staff. The presentation means it could be sent straight to the recipient.
Highland Fayre have an enormous range of hampers to choose from, not just Christmas ones. There are Cheese & Wine Hampers, Chocolate Hampers, Food Hampers, even free from hampers! They have a range of personalised gifts available too. Standard delivery is only 1-2 days although you can upgrade to next day delivery – perfect if you need a last minute gift!