The past few years, I’ve made my kids an advent calendar that has a fun festive activity inside each day. They love seeing what we’re going to do each day and it’s a great way of spreading the fun throughout the whole month. You can see 50 ideas for advent activities to put in your calendar here, as well as the ones I made in 2014 and 2013!
I was looking for some ideas for something a little different to the envelopes that I’ve used for the past couple of years, and found some fantastic printable advent calendars available and free too! Here are seven of my favourites:
1. I love this little winter village printable – the advent houses are stuck to matchboxes, perfect for adding in activities or even little treats
2. This pretty colourful calendar is simple, but really effective. They have filled theirs with bible verses, but you could easily switch those up for advent activities instead.
3. More little advent houses – I really really love these ones – so sweet!
4. This geometric advent garland would look great strung above the fireplace
5. These printable boxes would look great piled underneath a mini Christmas Tree!
6. Or how about these boxes that stack up into a Christmas Tree themselves!
7. And these simple envelopes strung on a branch look beautiful.